Stolen Antiques (36)
The Stolen Antique List at Stolen 911 is where victims fight back.Our Stolen Antique Database is monitored by police, collectors and antique dealers . Post for free to make a "Digital Fingerprint" of your stolen antiques.
Features for Antique Theft Victims-
- Add as much detail about your antiques as possible to increase your chances of a recovery.
- Edit, update or remove your antique's listing as needed.
- Post photographs detailing your antiques. What is its story? Tell people why the antique is so important to you.
- Use Stolen 911's social media tools to share your stolen antique's info to friends, colleagues, dealers and collectors.
- Stolen 911's "Submit a Tip" button collects information about your stolen antiques which is forward to you and law enforcement.
Features for Antique Buyers & Sellers-
- Helps you recognize stolen antiques.
- If you recognize an antique as stolen, use the "Submit a Tip button embedded in the post to help return the item to the owner.
Mahogany wood. Three drawers on the left. One door with glass window on the right. Small in size
2269 total views, 4 today
Gift many many years ago
213 total views, 1 today
Antique coin silver christening mug engraved “Arthur B Leach/October 8th, 1863”
305 total views, 1 today
Antique baby knife and spoon engraved “Arthur.”
258 total views, 2 today
6 Railroad passes from the 1800’s from various Colorado railroads with the name Willard Barnes Felton on them.
125 total views, 2 today
theft only stole vintage items from a residential home, so they clearly know what is vintage and valuable.
155 total views, 1 today
a thief entered the home and only stole valuable collectables. they left other items that were not vintage (i.e. microwave etc)
132 total views, 1 today
A squat, wooden, string bound porch chair. 3′ tall in total with roughly 6″-8″ legs.
161 total views, 1 today
Stolen from a Love’s Travel Center in Pritchard, Alabama.
163 total views, 1 today
Antique La Pierre Mfg Co Sterling Silver Hand Held Hammered Dresser Mirror. Founded in 1888 by Frank H. La Pierre in Newark, NJ. The company […]
203 total views, 1 today
Antique R Blackinton Sterling Silver 4 piece set of 2 brushes (garment/clothes), Comb (a few of the teeth are missing), and Nail File. R Blackinton […]
219 total views, 1 today
187.1 grams or 6.6 oz of silver. 1 1/4″ high x 5 3/4″ long x 4 1/2″ wide. Nippert Estate Auction reward is 10% of […]
206 total views, 2 today
Antique Glass Flask, early 1900’s, with Ornate Art Nouveau Sterling Silver overlay wrapped around the flask. The Flask can easily be taken out of the […]
191 total views, 1 today