Stolen Antiques (27)
The Stolen Antique List at Stolen 911 is where victims fight back.Our Stolen Antique Database is monitored by police, collectors and antique dealers . Post for free to make a "Digital Fingerprint" of your stolen antiques.
Features for Antique Theft Victims-
- Add as much detail about your antiques as possible to increase your chances of a recovery.
- Edit, update or remove your antique's listing as needed.
- Post photographs detailing your antiques. What is its story? Tell people why the antique is so important to you.
- Use Stolen 911's social media tools to share your stolen antique's info to friends, colleagues, dealers and collectors.
- Stolen 911's "Submit a Tip" button collects information about your stolen antiques which is forward to you and law enforcement.
Features for Antique Buyers & Sellers-
- Helps you recognize stolen antiques.
- If you recognize an antique as stolen, use the "Submit a Tip button embedded in the post to help return the item to the owner.
A mid-1940s brown GE Vortex floor fan was stolen among other things from my home in a break in.
55 total views, 0 today
Mahogany wood. Three drawers on the left. One door with glass window on the right. Small in size
2765 total views, 0 today
Gift many many years ago
382 total views, 0 today
Antique coin silver christening mug engraved “Arthur B Leach/October 8th, 1863”
453 total views, 0 today
Antique baby knife and spoon engraved “Arthur.”
508 total views, 0 today
6 Railroad passes from the 1800’s from various Colorado railroads with the name Willard Barnes Felton on them.
271 total views, 0 today
theft only stole vintage items from a residential home, so they clearly know what is vintage and valuable.
296 total views, 0 today
a thief entered the home and only stole valuable collectables. they left other items that were not vintage (i.e. microwave etc)
274 total views, 0 today