(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 042271
- Date of Theft: 10/4
- Location of Theft: 16th and Trenton
- Model Year: 2006
- Make: Harley
- Model: Sportster
- Color: Blue
- License Plate: 5c2889
- VIN Number: 1hd4cjm176k431528
- Street: 16th Ave SW
- City Where Stolen: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 98106
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: SPD
- Case Number: 17-368273
- Listed: October 8, 2017 11:14 am
- Expires: 83 days, 9 hours
Stolen 911 hopes to help by giving users a place to tell the story of their stolen items. Help keep the site ad-free by using our Amazon portal located at the top of every page. Your support will earn us a small commision on anything you purchase. Learn more here.
Parked between two vehicles, I saw it in my rear view mirror when I left for work. When I came home it was gone. Theft occured in broad daylight. I must have left a perfect space for a van or flatbed to pull in.
I dumped it once. The left side of the gas tank has a circular dent, with rusted paint scratches. It’s also missing the left rear turn signal. Does not have a windshield.
I babied that bike, it only has 6k miles on it.
I don’t care who took it or why. I just need it back. I’ll pay the reward no questions asked.
233 total views, 1 today
Most Viewed Today
- Stolen Detached Trailer Location Tift County and Cook County with Math Teacher school supplies, books and equipment inside (119 views)
- STOLEN IN SACRAMENTO CA (113 views)
- Stolen Jeep Grand Cherokee (80 views)
- Stolen 2007 Yamaha R1 blue (66 views)
- VESPA GTS300 STOLEN (56 views)