(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 035764
- Date of Theft: February 17, 2017 - April 8, 2017
- Type of Jewelry: Sterling Silver, Women's Charm Bracelet, Antique
- Brand: Antique, Estate
- Model: Sterling Silver
- City Where Stolen: Brooklyn
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11225
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: NYPD
- Case Number: 2017-620
- Listed: April 20, 2017 12:44 pm
- Expires: 31 days, 15 hours
My grandmother’s charm bracelet, approximately 55 years old.
Heavy, double chain sterling silver bracelet, with safety clasp with multiple sterling silver charms – 8 of which are engraved, silhouette charms with names and birth dates:
Photo shown not actual but close approximation.
Stolen from my bedroom, was in an old, 5×8″ Tiffany & Co. blue felt bag along with other items stolen – Elsa Perretti Mesh necklace (listed on Stolen 911) + Tiffany & Co., Venetian bracelet (listed on Stolen 911)
All given to me upon my mother’s death July 2016.
449 total views, 1 today