(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 035764
- Date of Theft: February 17, 2017 - April 8, 2017
- Type of Jewelry: Sterling Silver, Women's Charm Bracelet, Antique
- Brand: Antique, Estate
- Model: Sterling Silver
- City Where Stolen: Brooklyn
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11225
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: NYPD
- Case Number: 2017-620
- Listed: April 20, 2017 12:44 pm
- Expires: 298 days, 14 hours
My grandmother’s charm bracelet, approximately 55 years old.
Heavy, double chain sterling silver bracelet, with safety clasp with multiple sterling silver charms – 8 of which are engraved, silhouette charms with names and birth dates:
Photo shown not actual but close approximation.
Stolen from my bedroom, was in an old, 5×8″ Tiffany & Co. blue felt bag along with other items stolen – Elsa Perretti Mesh necklace (listed on Stolen 911) + Tiffany & Co., Venetian bracelet (listed on Stolen 911)
All given to me upon my mother’s death July 2016.
138 total views, 1 today
More stolen items from this Stolen 911 user...
Similar Stolen Listings - Can you help?
Most Viewed Today
- Stolen Husqvarna FE501S (142 views)
- 1999 pewter 1500 chevy silverado 3 door extended cab (89 views)
- Stolen GNU snowboard (55 views)
- Stolen backpacks – Passports, Security Card, Camera, iPads, Kindle, PS Vita, Bose QC25, etc. (34 views)
- Stolen Drone and Case (33 views)