|Date of Theft||11/11/2017|
|Location of Theft||NW 63rd st and 6th ave NW, Ballard Seattle wa|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Seattle Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
I was in hospital after a car accident for 2 months. My bike was stolen from the street in the Ballard area. I reported it about 2 weeks later. The tabs were expired by a few years and I had not put it in my name yet as I got it as a basket case and rebuilt the engine/gearbox. I have the title and still have the side fairing panel. It was a beautiful version of the FZR Exup and is probably not worth much on the street as the locks are probably busted up and who knows what else is damaged. I would love to get it back. It isn’t exactly safe to ride as I had removed some critical parts for re-work. Any help would be really appreciated.
- Thanks for everyone who looked for my trailer. The Wichita Police found it while serving a warrant .
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- 2011 BMW 335I SEDAN STOLEN
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Stolen BLUE HONDA FIT
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- SPECIALIZED STUMP JUMPER STOLEN IN TAHOE
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab