(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 044975
- Date of Theft: 1/10/2018
- Location of Theft: Golden Gate Park
- Street: Martin Luther King Jr Dr and Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr
- City Where Stolen: San Francisco
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: SFPD
- Listed: January 11, 2018 9:05 am
- Expires: 356 days, 7 hours
Between 9:30 and 11:20 on 1/10/2018, while at the Japanese Tea Garden, we came back to our rental car which was parked on Martin Luther King Jr Dr and Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr and found the right rear window smashed in. Our black Skip Hop diaper bag was stolen. It contained children’s clothes, Eurecin kids 50spf sunscreen, La Roche Posay Anthelios XL 50+ Stick, an infrared thermometer, and a blue Munchkins fold-out diaper pad containing diapers and wipes. It was the day before we had to fly an international flight of 10 and up hours so we needed this bag.
We also saw 2 other cars on the same street not far from each other with windows smashed in. One was black from Brazilians and they go their passports and iPhones stolen. The other was a white Dodge Caravan.
78 total views, 3 today