(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 053630
- Date of Theft: 2018-10-14
- Location of Theft: Hayes
- Street: Franklin and Grove
- City Where Stolen: San Francisco
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94102
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: SFPD
- Case Number: 180780170
- Listed: October 15, 2018 7:35 am
- Expires: 302 days, 7 hours
Stolen 911 hopes to help by giving users a place to tell the story of their stolen items. Help keep the site ad-free by using our Amazon portal located at the top of every page. Your support will earn us a small commision on anything you purchase. Learn more here.
I do not normally drive and rented a car to show my parents around SF and because I had a car, I did not carry everything on me like I always do when cycling.
I had my car broken in to and the back stored backpack is gone – it has my passport with my work authorization which can take over 9 months to replace along with laptop, invaluable documents of which I have no copies for work and my notebook of treasured notes for my parents trip.
Finally, I have a bunch of lovely pens and a credit card wallet in there.
123 total views, 1 today