Here’s the Story…
I went to work in the morning at 8.50am and parked at the usual spot where I regularly park, and came back around 5pm to find it missing/stolen.
I called the tow people, but they have not taken it, so filed a police complaint right away.
If anyone spots it, please please please call the cops or call me ASAP.
It can be distinguished very easily as it has a very loud Vance & Hines exhaust, all blacked out color.
|Date of Theft||11/20/2018|
|Location of Theft||Stevenson St. & New Montgomery St.|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||San Francisco Police Department (Southern)|
- Stolen 88 Honda Civic (creamy sedan)
- STOLEN 05 FORD F450 CREW CAB SUPER DUTY flatbed tow truck
- Stolen Ford Ranger
- Stolen mazda 3
- Stolen 10×8 Black Utility Trailer
- Stolen Red Ford F-350 and Red 44′ Cargo Trailer
- Stolen 2006 Ford F-250
- 1993 Nissan Pathfinder Gray STOLEN 12/6/18
- Stolen 2004 Buick LaSabre
- STOLEN TRUCK (FORD EXPLORER)