|Date of Theft||4/27/2018|
|Location of Theft||Driveway|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||San Jose PD|
Here’s the Story…
The backstory: in the early morning hours of April 15, a thief using a signal booster unlocked our 2015 Toyota Highlander, which was parked in our driveway, got in and, within 10 seconds, stole it. The police took a report and said the thieves might come back. Well, they did. On April 27, at 1:30 a.m., they took my daughter’s Honda Civic hybrid using the same technology. Two locked cars from our property in 12 days. I should have put the keys for this car in a metal box/refrigerator to prevent the theft. (But as my grandmother used to say, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, fuck you.”) The car had about 125K miles on it. There was nothing of value in the car (although there were a couple of fedoras in the trunk, a phone charger and a car seat). There was a Cal Poly SLO decal on the back window, the front armrest storage bin was held together by a small bungee cord and there were a few minor scratches on the rear fender and a small hole in the left front headlight cover. Appreciate any help.
- Stolen Travel Trailer, Forest River Sonoma SMALL
- Stolen 1955 Mercedes 190 SL and enclosed 16′ dual axle Horton Hauler faded white trailer
- STOLEN MOTORCYLE from Front Yard
- Stolen Silver Plate Bowl with Candlesticks
- REWARD – Stolen Club Car Golf Carts
- Thanks for everyone who looked for my trailer. The Wichita Police found it while serving a warrant .
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- 2011 BMW 335I SEDAN STOLEN
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen