(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 033796
- Date of Theft: 02/20/2017
- Location of Theft: Milwaukee WI MCTS #57
- Street: Lisbon Ave between 91st & 92nd streets
- City Where Stolen: Milwaukee
- State: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Make: iPod Touch
- Model: 5th Gen 64gb
- Serial Number: -MJG
- Unique Engravings: none
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: MPD (case# might be 17060021
- Case Number: 170620071
- Listed: February 26, 2017 9:40 pm
- Expires: 6 days, 10 hours
Grey/black iPod Touch 5th gen, 64gb. It was in a teal rubber case with a honeycomb pattern, it may or may not be in the case anymore. (Photo below, it IS missing the grey plastic in the middle, it broke. It’s just solid teal)
Fell out on the bus but the bus company doesn’t have it.
It was in Lost Mode and hit the above location at 10:15pm Monday the 20th, which means someone turned it on, it was in airplane mode, it had to be turned on and taken off airplane to alert me to a location.
It doesn’t work more than a few minutes unless it’s plugged in.
Honest, you can have the darn thing, I’m shopping to replace it, but I NEED the information on it. It has work, photos and health tracking that hasn’t been uploaded yet.
Feel free to txt the number on the screen, or simply drop it at any Police/Fire Station, post office, library, heck, drop it in a blue mailbox if you can find one.
425 total views, 2 today