Mavic Air Drone - White - Lost or Stolen - in gray zipper case
|Date of Theft||12/24/2019|
|County / Region / Province||Salt Lake|
|Serial Number||FAA Reg. FA3A4R34RH|
|Police Report Filed?||No|
Here’s the Story…
My DJI Mavic Air drone was lost or stolen a day or so before Christmas 2019.
This drone is registered with the FAA – Registration number FA3A4R34RH. This number is on a label on the drone by the battery compartment.
The drone was in its hard gray zipper case (about 4″ x 8″ x 2″), and the drone itself is white, and is in like-new condition.
It did not have the battery or controller or any other accessories with it – I have all of those in my other drone bag.
It either was taken from my car, or it may have fallen out of my car at one of the stops we made, when I was removing other items. If it fell out, it would have been found in the City Creek parking lot in Salt Lake City, or at street side or driveway parking at one of the family residences I was visiting in Utah.
No indication of forced entry was present – so I did not file a police report.
- Salt Lake City Utah
- Stolen Travel Trailer, Forest River Sonoma SMALL
- Stolen 1955 Mercedes 190 SL and enclosed 16′ dual axle Horton Hauler faded white trailer
- STOLEN MOTORCYLE from Front Yard
- Stolen Silver Plate Bowl with Candlesticks
- REWARD – Stolen Club Car Golf Carts
- Thanks for everyone who looked for my trailer. The Wichita Police found it while serving a warrant .
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- 2011 BMW 335I SEDAN STOLEN
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen