(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 038067
- Date of Theft: Friday June 16, 2017
- Location of Theft: Miami International Airport
- Street: 2100 NW 42nd Ave
- City Where Stolen: Miami
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 33142
- Type of Equipment: Camera, Camera Lens, Camera Bag, Cell phone
- Model: Nikon D7000, Sigma 18-250mm lens, Lowepro Camera Bag, Samsung Galaxy S4 phone
- Serial Number: 3361129
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Listed: June 18, 2017 7:29 am
- Expires: 357 days, 8 hours
Had our camera inside our camera case, along with our phone. We put the bag down at some point during the pick up of our car rental at Alamo. Bag was taken.
All of our vacation pictures are in this camera’s media cards.
We care about the camera equipment of course – but what we are feeling most is having lost all our pictures from the trip.
60 total views, 1 today
More stolen items from this Stolen 911 user...
Similar Stolen Listings - Can you help?
Most Viewed Today
- Stolen Husqvarna FE501S (142 views)
- 1999 pewter 1500 chevy silverado 3 door extended cab (90 views)
- Stolen GNU snowboard (56 views)
- Stolen backpacks – Passports, Security Card, Camera, iPads, Kindle, PS Vita, Bose QC25, etc. (35 views)
- Stolen Drone and Case (33 views)