NJ STOLEN 2007 R6
|Date of Theft||5/14/17|
|Location of Theft||Whippany NJ|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Hanover Township Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
UPDATE: I made a mistake with the VIN and Plate number. I’ve fixed the O to a zero in the VIN and the plate should have been 3KWD3
Bike was stolen when I was away for work. Most likely it was lifted up and put in the back of a van/truck. The bike was covered with a green/black bike cover which was also taken so the bike could be sitting under it.
The bike is a 2007 Yamaha R6 with Red and White fairings.
It’s not in the best condition and has higher mileage, probably around 20-23,000 miles.
– The bike has no drivers side rear view mirror.
– The gas tank has been poorly painted white (previous owner.
– The bottom passengers side fairing has broken off revealing the headers of the bike.
– The front wheel fender/cover has a sticker on it that says “Add Motor” (also previous owner).
Second picture shows the bike cover and the missing fairing.
- 2011 BMW 335I SEDAN STOLEN
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Stolen BLUE HONDA FIT
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- SPECIALIZED STUMP JUMPER STOLEN IN TAHOE
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen