(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 047454
- Date of Theft: 4/16/2016
- Type of Jewelry: Ring
- Street: 2092 S. 102nd Street
- City Where Stolen: West Allis
- State: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 53227
- Police Report Filed?: No
- Listed: April 17, 2018 6:51 am
- Expires: 204 days, 20 hours
Stolen 911 hopes to help by giving users a place to tell the story of their stolen items. Help keep the site ad-free by using our Amazon portal located at the top of every page. Your support will earn us a small commision on anything you purchase. Learn more here.
I was at my apartment’s gym facilities on the treadmill when I took my ring off. I’ve lost a lot of weight and the ring doesn’t fit so well. I usually take all my jewelry off before the gym, but I went straight from work and didn’t think of it.
I left it in the drink pocket of the back corner treadmill at around 9pm. I went back to look the next morning, around 7:40am.
The gym is semi-private, as it is only for apartment renters. We have swipe cards that allow access from 5am-11pm. 2 people were in the gym when I left and 1 was in the gym that morning when I looked. I’m hoping the office will be able to help with the card access and seeing who else could have been in the room during that window! I will be filing a police report today.
The ring itself is silver with 1 small gold band that wraps around the stones…a ruby with three smaller diamonds next to it.
234 total views, 4 today
Most Viewed Today
- 2018 Honda Grom Black STOLEN in Weatherford TX at Holland Lake apartments sep 15. Was in its parking spot at 9pm was gone by 6am next day (39 views)
- If you see these people or my car (8 views)
- 08/28/18- Bike Stolen Suspect Wanted/Any info Helps (8 views)
- Stolen white chevrolet silverado HD 2500 with camper shell (8 views)
- Stolen Rings From UNC Rex Hospital (8 views)