|Date of Theft||7/31/10|
|Location of Theft||WGCC|
|Model||iPod 3G 32GB|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||RCMP Langley|
Here’s the Story…
Standard black 32GB iPod Touch 3G with polished chrome back. At the time of the theft it was in a “Tuff Skinz” smoked grey semi-transparent polyurethane case.
Was in a locker in Gym, removed backpack and set on seat, looked away, 20 seconds later it was gone!
This iPod is probably long gone now but I won’t give up. All I can do now is to warn anyone buying a used iPod with the serial number 1A013TJJ6K2 that they are buying stolen property.
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Stolen BLUE HONDA FIT
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- SPECIALIZED STUMP JUMPER STOLEN IN TAHOE
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler