Stolen 1969 Porsche 911E Targa Sportomatic Blue
|Date of Theft||March/April, 2010|
|Location of Theft||Lafayette, IN|
|Model||911 E Targa|
|Color||Metalic Blue with gray primer on rear quarter panels|
|License Plate||VA Plates at the time|
|VIN Number||119 21 0436|
Here’s the Story…
Stolen 1969 Porsche: The car was stored in a barn on the family farm outside Lafayette, Indiana. The farmhouse nearby burned down, and within a few weeks the car was stolen from the barn.
The car runs very nicely and the body is in good shape – the undercarriage was recently replaced. The interior was missing carpet. The rear deck lid says “911E sportomatic” in gold letters – sportomatic is a rare transmission type. It is a manual gear shifter with no clutch pedal.
The engine runs very well (was recently rebuilt), but blows blue/white smoke after about 5 minutes of running.
The picture attached is the car prior to theft except the rear quarter panels have gray primer, and the mirrors are black plastic similar to a 1980’s porsche mirror. Any help or support would be appreciated.
No questions asked if the car is recovered. Any tips that lead to the recover will be rewarded.
Basic rules to know here…
- Lafayette Indiana 47909
- Recovered by Tacoma police
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Toyota Celica 2002 Blue Stolen-Please Help Find My Car!-$250 Cash Reward!!
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen