stolen 1980 yamaha qt50
|Date of Theft||December 3rd 2017|
|Location of Theft||Ames, IA|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Ames Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
Scooter was literally just stolen, it has major problems with the engine though so it does not run. Tail light is missing. $25 reward, no questions asked
there are several unique oddities about this scooter making it easily identifiable.
It looks like they tried to start it, because there’s a bunch of oil and gas on the ground where it was, so they probably tore up the ignition to try and hotwire it. Going on the logic that they tried to start it, that probably means they didn’t have a truck, because why would they have bothered trying to start it if they had a truck. That means it is likely still on the west side of Ames, but that could quickly change as time goes on. Gas evaporates quickly, so because there was still a puddle of gas on the ground when I made my police report it was probably stolen between 9:00 and 10:30 pm December 3rd.
Even though it doesn’t work, this scooter is my only vehicle so I really need it back.
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven
- Stolen 2018 Specialized Fuse
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Thieves Stole My Car
- Stolen 88 Honda Civic (creamy sedan)
- STOLEN 05 FORD F450 CREW CAB SUPER DUTY flatbed tow truck
- Stolen Ford Ranger
- Stolen 10×8 Black Utility Trailer