Stolen: 2001 Aprilia Falco SL1000
|Date of Theft||May 9 2019|
|Location of Theft||N. Mississippi at N Skidmore|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Portland Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
My ’01 Aprilia SL1000 Falco was stolen from where it was parked on N. Mississippi Ave in Portland, across the street from The Rambler bar. Last seen parked there, in front of Mississippi Ave Lofts, on the evening of Wednesday, May 8.
I love this bike. It’s my daily ride.
$300 to the person who brings it back, no questions asked.
Distinguishing characteristics (besides it being a Falco):
• Right front fairing and brake lever shaved from a previous owner lay-down
• Purplish-red anodized oil filler cap, left side
• “Racing Aprilia” carbon fiber exhaust cans – this thing is LOUD
• Passenger seat removed, cowl installed
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen
- Stolen 2009 Silver Chevy Impala Topeka to Portland
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer
- Stolen Can Am Maverick
- Stole My Truck While I Was At Work
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven