Stolen 2009 6' X 10' Single Axle Load Runner - White
|Date of Theft||3/29/2019|
|Location of Theft||5404 N 122nd East Ave Tulsa, OK|
|Trailer Make||Load Runner|
|Model Year||2008 - 2009|
|Length of Trailer||10'|
|# of trailer axles||1|
|Trailer VIN #||4RACS10128C015368|
|Trailer License Plate||N/A|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Tulsa Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
– The door swings left to right.
– The door latch that holds the door open (passenger side near the rear of the trailer bottom) is rusted and bent downward from being caught in the wind.
– The front of the passenger fender is bent and rubs on the tire.
– The light on the passenger fender is secured with self-tapping sheet metal screws that do not match the driver side.
– The passenger side rear brake light housing is different from the driver side housing as it was replaced a few months ago.
– The driver side rear brake light housing is screwed in place, whereas the passenger side housing snaps in place.
– There is an air vent on the bottom rear passenger side.
– There is an air vent on the top front driver side.
– The wheels are white
– The tires are almost new
– The spare tire is mounted on the passenger side INSIDE the trailer.
– The decal on the front top is blue only, as the red has faded due to sun exposure.
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven
- Stolen 2018 Specialized Fuse
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Thieves Stole My Car
- Stolen 88 Honda Civic (creamy sedan)
- STOLEN 05 FORD F450 CREW CAB SUPER DUTY flatbed tow truck
- Stolen Ford Ranger
- Stolen 10×8 Black Utility Trailer