(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 029510
- Date of Theft: 10/19/2016
- Location of Theft: Oakland, CA
- Street: Turnley Avenue,
- City Where Stolen: Oakland
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94605
- Type of Art: Other
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: Oakland Police Department
- Case Number: 16-055681
- Listed: October 25, 2016 7:07 pm
- Expires: 123 days, 8 hours
I parked my car on the street outside my friends’ house. It was loaded with everything I needed for a three month stay in New Mexico. I would be leaving the next day on the road trip. Next morning I went outside to find the car and all its contents stolen. I immediately called the police and I made a police report. Two days later the car was found, emptied of all my posessions and partly dismantled. I have the car now being assessed for repairs.
The car is a Black 1998 Honda Civic 2-door hatchback.
I lost the following:
* a large portfolio containing my own limited edition prints and drawings,
* a large selection of art materialsfor printmaking: inks, paper, rollers, plexiglass sheets.
* some electronics including a HP printer, 3 external hard drives, an iPod and charging and connecting cords,
* my clarinet,
* all my best clothes in a small black suitcase
and other personal effects.
Please note I have only posted 5 of the missing art works from the 60+ stolen. All are signed Christopher Castle.Also missing are 3 important notebooks filled with sketches and source material for my work.
400 total views, 2 today