Stolen art by Christopher Castle and other listed items
|Date of Theft||10/19/2016|
|Location of Theft||Oakland, CA|
|Type of Art||Other|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Oakland Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
I parked my car on the street outside my friends’ house. It was loaded with everything I needed for a three month stay in New Mexico. I would be leaving the next day on the road trip. Next morning I went outside to find the car and all its contents stolen. I immediately called the police and I made a police report. Two days later the car was found, emptied of all my posessions and partly dismantled. I have the car now being assessed for repairs.
The car is a Black 1998 Honda Civic 2-door hatchback.
I lost the following:
* a large portfolio containing my own limited edition prints and drawings,
* a large selection of art materialsfor printmaking: inks, paper, rollers, plexiglass sheets.
* some electronics including a HP printer, 3 external hard drives, an iPod and charging and connecting cords,
* my clarinet,
* all my best clothes in a small black suitcase
and other personal effects.
Please note I have only posted 5 of the missing art works from the 60+ stolen. All are signed Christopher Castle.Also missing are 3 important notebooks filled with sketches and source material for my work.
- Stolen 2018 Specialized Fuse
- Thieves Stole My Car
- Stolen 88 Honda Civic (creamy sedan)
- STOLEN 05 FORD F450 CREW CAB SUPER DUTY flatbed tow truck
- Stolen Ford Ranger
- Stolen mazda 3
- Stolen 10×8 Black Utility Trailer
- Stolen Red Ford F-350 and Red 44′ Cargo Trailer
- Stolen 2006 Ford F-250
- 1993 Nissan Pathfinder Gray STOLEN 12/6/18
Most Viewed Today
- Stolen Manco Warrior Go Kart (33 views)
- STOLEN FITO BLACK BEACH CRUISER WITH HUFFY SIDE BAGS (29 views)
- Sure-Trac Heavy Duty Dump Trailer Stolen (27 views)
- Stolen Canon Cinema EOS C200 with Lenses (19 views)
- Stolen 2019 Yamaha MT-07 Matte Black (19 views)