Stolen Backpack with Macbook Pro and other Belongings
|Date of Theft||09/04/2019|
|Location of Theft||Legion of Honor, San Francisco|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||San Francisco Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
My black Herschel backpack was stolen from our car that was parked at the museum Legion of Honor in San Francisco between 16:30–17:15 on 09/04/2019. There were a lot of my personal belongings including silver MacBook Pro 13″ 2014 (with a little scrape on one corner), 1x Airpods, 2x Earpods (headphones), Czech passport with my name, black analog camera (Olympus AF-10 mini), two undeveloped 35mm films (plus one inside the camera), black Amazon Kindle, black shorts and blue sweatpants, keys with black leather chain and few other things. Every item really means a lot for me, it was stolen a few hours before our flight home, what bad luck… I will appreciate a lot each help or information. We can for sure make a deal on a reward.
Thank you so much.
Basic rules to know here…
- 100 34th Ave San Francisco California 94121
- Recovered by Tacoma police
- Toyota Celica 2002 Blue Stolen-Please Help Find My Car!-$250 Cash Reward!!
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen