|Date of Theft||7/5/2017|
|Location of Theft||South Philly|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Philadelphia Police Department 3rd District|
Here’s the Story…
Scooter has potential slight thin scrape on right side where I fell on it. Discoloration on foot mat from the sun, a circular fade mark on the rear wheel plate, potentially slightly skewed or bent hand brake bars. It was last seen the evening of July 5th on S. 8th st.
Not sure what to do from here. Any and all help appreciated, in order to be sure.
I haven’t taken any photos of my scooter recently and since some of that wear and tear occurred. Only way to be sure is by VIN.
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven
- Stolen 2018 Specialized Fuse
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Thieves Stole My Car
- Stolen 88 Honda Civic (creamy sedan)
- STOLEN 05 FORD F450 CREW CAB SUPER DUTY flatbed tow truck
- Stolen Ford Ranger
- Stolen 10×8 Black Utility Trailer