|Date of Theft||July 25-26 After 8:00 p.m|
|Location of Theft||Vacant family lot|
|Length of Trailer||32 feet|
|Trailer VIN #||1UJBJO2P3E1JR0068|
|Trailer License Plate||RL79939|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Todd County Sheriff|
Here’s the Story…
This is a camper full of memories. Our son in law borrowed it on Friday July 21-July 23. They have a vacant family lot 1/2 mile from the family home. They left it there because they were going to use it again. Sometime after 8:00 p.m. on July 25 someone stole it.
They did not just steal a camper, they stole a lot of memories. I had lots of We Fest items in there. I cannot replace these. I had old high school annuals in there. Cannot be replaced.
I loved this camper. I had planned to use it on Labor Day weekend for my sisters wedding.
Please if anyone can help, please do.
It had a window air conditioner on the right side. It has a dent on the front top corner, a tree fell on it. It has a hole in the front widow. Taped with clear tape. It has an awning. The cubby hole in back has a wooden door. The front left jack was recently damaged. It needs a new gas cover on the tanks.
It may sound beat up, but I love it. Help me find it.
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen
- Stolen 2009 Silver Chevy Impala Topeka to Portland
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer
- Stolen Can Am Maverick
- Stole My Truck While I Was At Work
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven