|Date of Theft||11/16/17|
|Location of Theft||Potomac and Santa Rosalia Dr|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Los Angeles Police Department - Southwest Community Police Station|
Here’s the Story…
Parked on Patomac and Santa Rosalia Dr at approx. 9:30 pm on 11/16/17 Thursday
Car was fully locked
when i went to car in the morning to go to work i put the key in the trunk door to open it but it was already partially opened i then closed the trunk and proceeded to open the driver side door with my key and noticed that it looked as if it was worked open to get the lock on the inside open
the items stolen were in the backpack inside the trunk.
I believe the door handle was pried open then they pressed the button to open the trunk and got the stuff in there – nothing was left on the inside of the vehicle. There is no alarm but windows have very dark tent.
ipod has crack from bottom right almost to top of the screen
I am so upset because I have parked in this same location for about 6 years total and nothing like this has ever happened – and the one time i put everything in my bag is the same day someone decides to steal please help me.
- Stolen 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins
- Ford Econoline RV Stolen
- Stolen Silver Plate Bowl with Candlesticks
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer