Stolen Ducati Monster 821 2015 Red at Broward County, FL
|Date of Theft||03/25/2017|
|Location of Theft||Flagler Village - The Edge, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Broward County Police Department.|
Here’s the Story…
The bike was stolen from a secured parking while I was away on business trip.
The bike had several modifications including:
Rizoma Drag Bar
Rizoma bar rizers
Rizoma sport grips
Rizoma levers (brake lever end is broken)
Rizoma foot pegs rider and passenger (right passenger footed slightly scratched)
Rizoma fuel cap
Rizoma front turn signals
Rizoma engine sliders
Rizoma swing arm sliders
CRG Arrow bar end mirrors with adapters
MD fender eliminator with integrated signal lights.
Ducati tank protector
About 2300 miles on odometer.
Chain with white marks from excessive application of chain greaser.
Basic rules to know here…
- Recovered by Tacoma police
- Toyota Celica 2002 Blue Stolen-Please Help Find My Car!-$250 Cash Reward!!
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen