Stolen Engagement Ring & Wedding Band
|Date of Theft||08/10/2016|
|Type of Jewelry||Diamond Engagement Ring & Wedding Band|
|Brand||Allison Kaufman Design|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Maumelle Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
This item was stolen from our home in Maumelle by an employee after an energy inspection. The employee was in our house on Wednesday and the following day I realized my wedding ring was not were I always leave it on the dresser in a ring bowl. I do not wear my ring to work because it is prohibited so I last wore it the weekend prior.
Engagement Ring with soldered wedding band. The 0.70CT princess cut diamond is four-pronged set in a 14k white gold engagement style ring. The diamond is E in color and VS2 in clarity. The diamond measures 5.23×4.91×3.58mm. The polsoh is good and the symmetry is fair. The diamond has a report from GIA number 12577156. The ring is pave set with round brilliant cut diamonds that weigh 0.29CT total weight. The diamonds are G-H in color and VS1-VS2 in clarity. The ring is worn with a matching 14k white gold wedding band that is also pave set with 0.20CT total weight in round brilliant cut diamonds that are G-H in color and VS1-VS2 in clarity. The wedding set was designed by Allison Kaufman.
Most Viewed Today
- Stolen 2015 20 ft black Lark utility trailer full of home furnishings, clothes, and guitars (7 views)
- Fender Jaguar Electric Guitar Japan Limited Jaguar Hh – Gun Metal Red Burst (7 views)
- Stolen Gibson Les Paul 1950s Reissue (7 views)
- Music Gear & Van: 2005 Ford E-350 & Entire Live Backline (7 views)
- Stolen yellow Ducati scrambler (6 views)