Stolen Estate 14K White Gold Art Deco Onyx and Diamond Ring
|Date of Theft||9/19/17|
|Type of Jewelry||Estate Onyx and Diamond Ring, made approximately 1910|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Beverly Hills Police Dept|
Here’s the Story…
Stolen with an entire collection of Estate and Vintage jewelry, from an apartment in Beverly Hills. Perpetrators were one large heavy set African-American male, and one smaller Hispanic male.
Entered through bedroom window.
14K White Gold ring with Black Onyx stone, and Diamond in the middle. Diamond is in a “diamond shape” in center of the onyx stone.
Photo below is almost identical.
Basic rules to know here…
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Toyota Celica 2002 Blue Stolen-Please Help Find My Car!-$250 Cash Reward!!
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen
- Stolen 2009 Silver Chevy Impala Topeka to Portland
Most Viewed Today
- Stolen Class Ring – Sam Houston State University SHSU (19 views)
- Fishing Reels Tackle Bag and Ak 47 Ammo Bag Stolen (18 views)
- Two Stolen MacBook Pros From Smash & Grab of My Jeep (16 views)
- FRENCH HORN STOLEN (13 views)
- Jewelry Collection Similar To This One Stolen (13 views)