Stolen Estate 14K White Gold Art Deco Onyx and Diamond Ring
|Date of Theft||9/19/17|
|Type of Jewelry||Estate Onyx and Diamond Ring, made approximately 1910|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Beverly Hills Police Dept|
Here’s the Story…
Stolen with an entire collection of Estate and Vintage jewelry, from an apartment in Beverly Hills. Perpetrators were one large heavy set African-American male, and one smaller Hispanic male.
Entered through bedroom window.
14K White Gold ring with Black Onyx stone, and Diamond in the middle. Diamond is in a “diamond shape” in center of the onyx stone.
Photo below is almost identical.
- Thanks for everyone who looked for my trailer. The Wichita Police found it while serving a warrant .
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- 2011 BMW 335I SEDAN STOLEN
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Stolen BLUE HONDA FIT
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- SPECIALIZED STUMP JUMPER STOLEN IN TAHOE
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
Most Viewed Today
- Stolen Orange Tao Tao Scooter (6 views)
- Lost My Guitar (4 views)
- Stolen 2016 Suzuki GSXR 1000 red and black (4 views)
- Craftsman tool bag with Craftsman tools and ID and cash &cards (4 views)
- PJ Dump Trailer Stolen (4 views)