Stolen Geyer Double Horn
|Date of Theft||April 26, 2019|
|Location of Theft||Lawrence University Conservatory|
|Type of Equipment||French Horn|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
Here’s the Story…
My 1965 Geyer French horn was stolen from the Lawrence Conservatory in Appleton, WI, along with several other instruments. It’s serial number is 52865. It was to be my forever horn and I had just purchased it less than 2 months ago and I will miss it dearly during my senior recital coming up this week. It was stolen in a Marcus Bonna MB5 case with only one zipper. In the front pocket was a metronome and a cleaning snake. Inside the case was a Don Maslet Straight mute, a practice mute, a mouthpiece pouch with a Moosewood A cup, M1 rim, and a Holton Farkus Medium Cup mouthpiece. I also have assorted Hetman’s oils in a felt pouch. Please keep an eye out, especially in the Appleton/Fox Valley area and let me know if you see anything. Please share this post, Thanks!
Reward of $1,000 dollars if returned.
Basic rules to know here…
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Toyota Celica 2002 Blue Stolen-Please Help Find My Car!-$250 Cash Reward!!
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen
- Stolen 2009 Silver Chevy Impala Topeka to Portland