|Date of Theft||June 3rd/June4th|
|Location of Theft||In my vehicle|
|Unique Engravings||Small nick near edge of backside|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Oklahoma Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
Someone broke into my truck Friday night (June 3rd) that was parked near 13th and May in OKC. They rummaged through my truck, and swiped my iPod.
It’s a blue iPod touch (5th gen) inside a waterproof case. The case is not an otter box, but it is a light blue and black hard plastic shell casing with a black wrist sling attached to it. If the case is missing, there is a small nick on the back side near the edge. Otherwise, it was in excellent condition. I’ve attached the serial number to this post.
I have FindMyIpohone app keeping an eye out, but it is password locked, so I doubt it will connect to the Internet unless you know the code. If someone manages to come across the pictures, there are pics from my mission trip, dogs, and some random artwork ideas I found for tattoos.
- Stolen Silver Plate Bowl with Candlesticks
- Thanks for everyone who looked for my trailer. The Wichita Police found it while serving a warrant .
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- 2011 BMW 335I SEDAN STOLEN
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Stolen BLUE HONDA FIT
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- SPECIALIZED STUMP JUMPER STOLEN IN TAHOE
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
Most Viewed Today
- Victorian House Removed of All Furnishings (31 views)
- Stolen Concessions Trailer (26 views)
- 2016 Road Glide Stolen Off The Front Porch in The Town of Cary (23 views)
- Stolen Black-Red Hayabusa (16 views)
- Thieves Stole my 2018 Blue Piaggio Typhoon 49cc (16 views)