|Date of Theft||June 3rd/June4th|
|Location of Theft||In my vehicle|
|Unique Engravings||Small nick near edge of backside|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Oklahoma Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
Someone broke into my truck Friday night (June 3rd) that was parked near 13th and May in OKC. They rummaged through my truck, and swiped my iPod.
It’s a blue iPod touch (5th gen) inside a waterproof case. The case is not an otter box, but it is a light blue and black hard plastic shell casing with a black wrist sling attached to it. If the case is missing, there is a small nick on the back side near the edge. Otherwise, it was in excellent condition. I’ve attached the serial number to this post.
I have FindMyIpohone app keeping an eye out, but it is password locked, so I doubt it will connect to the Internet unless you know the code. If someone manages to come across the pictures, there are pics from my mission trip, dogs, and some random artwork ideas I found for tattoos.
Basic rules to know here…
- Recovered by Tacoma police
- Toyota Celica 2002 Blue Stolen-Please Help Find My Car!-$250 Cash Reward!!
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen