|Date of Theft||June 11, 2015|
|Type of Jewelry||14K Gold Pendant, Mother Child|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Snohomish County Sheriff's Office|
Here’s the Story…
A number of jewelry items were stolen from my home on June 11, 2015. A search of local gold buyers, Pawn Shops, searches on Craigslist, have yielded no results thus far.
This posting is for a 14K gold Oval two-tone pendant. In the center of the pendant are a Mother’s hand holding a child’s hand in white gold. There is a small/tiny diamond at the top center of the oval. The bail on my piece is attached directly to the gold oval. The weight of this item is between 7-10 grams. A thin gold chain was attached.
I have included a picture of a new, similar item I found online. The bail setting is different on my piece. I purchased mine from a local jeweler that is now closed approximately 15 years ago. This was an artist’s rendition, and only a few were made at that time.
14K solid yellow gold band with 3 of 7 channel set princess cut diamonds. Ring appx size 7-3/4 – 8. Diamonds are individually about 1/3 carat, for a collective weight of just over 1 carat.
Vintage Eisenberg silver bracelet with marquis, round and square cut crystals. Bracelet has guard chain. Crystals form a flower pattern on top, with straight line crystal decoration on sides to closure.
Vintage silver ring, size 6, with carved jade Scarab cabochon-plain band w/o filigree.
Victorian Sterling Silver Bow Pin/Brooch.
Antique Brown Cameo Pin/Pendant, appx 1/2″ long oval in silver bezel setting.
White gold band with diamonds. Size 4.5; diamonds = 6 baguettes with brilliant cut round, totaling ½ karat. Visible inclusion in one of the baguette diamonds.
This names only a few of the many personal and family heirloom items that were taken. I am listing a few of the key pieces, hoping if we find one, the others are not far behind. This collection spans items dating up to 80 years old. Unfortunately, we do not have pictures of many of the items.
We do have potential DNA from an item the thieves left behind, but processing may take some time due to backlog. Thank you to anyone who is willing to read this posting and help watch for these items. Wish us luck! We would really like to get our family heirlooms back…
- 108th Street SE Everett Washington 98208
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen
- Stolen 2009 Silver Chevy Impala Topeka to Portland
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer
- Stolen Can Am Maverick
- Stole My Truck While I Was At Work
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven
Most Viewed Today
- Hitachi Metabo HPT Air Coil Nailer Stolen (3 views)
- STOLEN 2008 Blue Honda Recon 250cc from Ranch in Blanco, TX (3 views)
- Stolen Chamonix 4×5″ Bellows Camera and Lenses (3 views)
- Stolen Honda TRX 700XX (3 views)
- Stolen Mavic DFW (2 views)