Stolen Kawasaki KLX 250S
|Date of Theft||04/01/2016|
|Location of Theft||90 Alta st. San Francisco|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||San Francisco P.D.|
Here’s the Story…
I bought the Moto on Sunday and got stolen on Friday!
I hadn’t driven a motorcycle for 8 years so I had it parked at the buildings open garage. I had bought lock for the front wheel (disc break).
I could not park it in front of my house since in my area you need a residents special card to park a vehicle for more than 2 hours.
So I was waiting for the weekend to refresh my driving skills and enjoy riding.
On Friday (April fool’s day) while commuting back from work my wife calls me telling me she got the residents parking permit but she could not find the bike.
I thought it was an effort to fool me.
She convinced me after 20 minutes and 3 phone calls.
I have already filled a report at the police but they are not really optimistic.
The motorcycles did not have plates on since DMV has not finished registering the plates to me.
I am posting the photos of the sales ad since I never got the chance to get my own
- Stolen Silver Plate Bowl with Candlesticks
- Thanks for everyone who looked for my trailer. The Wichita Police found it while serving a warrant .
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- 2011 BMW 335I SEDAN STOLEN
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Stolen BLUE HONDA FIT
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- SPECIALIZED STUMP JUMPER STOLEN IN TAHOE
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen