Stolen Kawasaki KLX 250S
|Date of Theft||04/01/2016|
|Location of Theft||90 Alta st. San Francisco|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||San Francisco P.D.|
Here’s the Story…
I bought the Moto on Sunday and got stolen on Friday!
I hadn’t driven a motorcycle for 8 years so I had it parked at the buildings open garage. I had bought lock for the front wheel (disc break).
I could not park it in front of my house since in my area you need a residents special card to park a vehicle for more than 2 hours.
So I was waiting for the weekend to refresh my driving skills and enjoy riding.
On Friday (April fool’s day) while commuting back from work my wife calls me telling me she got the residents parking permit but she could not find the bike.
I thought it was an effort to fool me.
She convinced me after 20 minutes and 3 phone calls.
I have already filled a report at the police but they are not really optimistic.
The motorcycles did not have plates on since DMV has not finished registering the plates to me.
I am posting the photos of the sales ad since I never got the chance to get my own
Basic rules to know here…
- Recovered by Tacoma police
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Toyota Celica 2002 Blue Stolen-Please Help Find My Car!-$250 Cash Reward!!
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen