Stolen MacBook Air and log books
|Date of Theft||1/5/19 615pm|
|Location of Theft||1947 mission in front of j+k fitness|
|Type of Equipment||Apple|
|Model||MacBook Air 13inch|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Mission station|
Here’s the Story…
I lost my pilot logbooks (flying times) and passport.
Car was broken into while inside Walgreens. They took my suit case and black Camelbak back pack with clothes (uniform), shoes, glasses, my lap top, my passport, and most importantly my logbooks that are used to track my experience for me to be a pilot.
They broke into my Nissan Sentra through the back right window. It happened between 6pm and 630 pm Jan 5th 2019.
Sincerely the 4 small black log books are most important for me. I have 15 years of flying records in there and that’s what is used as my resume for the airlines. I will not prosecute and you can keep the reward I just want my logbooks and passport.
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen
- Stolen 2009 Silver Chevy Impala Topeka to Portland
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer
- Stolen Can Am Maverick
- Stole My Truck While I Was At Work
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven