|Date of Theft||11/26/2016|
|Location of Theft||Outside Esperanza School off Washington St.|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Houston Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
Parked east of the Esperanza School in Houston and grabbed dinner at the Tasty Arepa food truck. When I came back, my car window was broken and my backpack with my Sony NEX stolen.
I honestly don’t care about the camera–insurance can cover that. But I just finished a trip in New Orleans with my husband and I’ll give $50 to whoever can send me the memory card!
Most Viewed Today
- Stolen 2015 20 ft black Lark utility trailer full of home furnishings, clothes, and guitars (7 views)
- Fender Jaguar Electric Guitar Japan Limited Jaguar Hh – Gun Metal Red Burst (7 views)
- Stolen Gibson Les Paul 1950s Reissue (7 views)
- Music Gear & Van: 2005 Ford E-350 & Entire Live Backline (7 views)
- Stolen yellow Ducati scrambler (6 views)