Stolen Oil Painting: Halt!
|Date of Theft||2009|
|Location of Theft||Roanoke, VA|
|Type of Art||Oil Painting|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Roanoke City PD|
Here’s the Story…
39: x 52″ – Oil Painting on Canvas – shows WWI German soldiers marching along an embankment – an image of Otto Von Bismarck appears in the sky with his hand held out in gesture (Halt!) – 2 female harlequins on either side.
- Thanks for everyone who looked for my trailer. The Wichita Police found it while serving a warrant .
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- 2011 BMW 335I SEDAN STOLEN
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Stolen BLUE HONDA FIT
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- SPECIALIZED STUMP JUMPER STOLEN IN TAHOE
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
Most Viewed Today
- STOLEN Toyota White RAV4 (16 views)
- Stolen Macbook Air and Canon Camera (Crossing Africa Sticker) (11 views)
- Nikon D7200 and 3 Lenses – Green Lowepro Tahoe Bag – Stolen Lincoln Park Chicago (7 views)
- 13″ Macbook Pro (6 views)
- Stolen. 2003 Harley Davidson dyna superglide. 100 th anniversary edition April 11 2017 (6 views)