Stolen PEDAL BOARD!
|Date of Theft||2/22/19|
|Location of Theft||Los Feliz, CA|
|Type of Equipment||Guitar Pedals|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Los Angeles Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
Thanks for reading.
I parked on my neighborhood side street (Ley Drive) last night. Stupidly left my pedalboard in the back seat, in a black carrying case (“Road Runner”). The pedals consisted of a large Boss Me80 Multieffects Pedal, and a blue “Tim” pedal.
I woke up this morning to find my back window smashed and the bag stolen. Nothing else taken.
These tools are my livelihood since I make my living as a working guitarist. Thank god no instruments were stolen.
If you see anything, please let me know! Let’s keep looking out for each other, my fellow musicians.
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer
- Stolen Can Am Maverick
- Stole My Truck While I Was At Work
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven
- Stolen 2018 Specialized Fuse
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Thieves Stole My Car
- Stolen 88 Honda Civic (creamy sedan)
Most Viewed Today
- BMW S1000RR Stolen PLEASE HELP! (11 views)
- Stolen Geyer Double Horn (11 views)
- Fun Finder Travel Trailer Stolen (10 views)
- Stolen Flatiron Octave Mandolin (10 views)
- White Gold Amethyst Diamond Heart Ring Size 5.25 Stolen (10 views)