|Date of Theft||09/22/2017|
|Location of Theft||18 Welborn ST Lot 27|
|Type of Equipment||External HardDrive|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||West Pelzer Police Department|
Here’s the Story…
Seagate external harddrive was stolen from rental home in second bedroom. Homeowner was present when current renter’s property was still in residence before theft. Homeowner states previous renter came to residence and took the property. Homeowner didn’t stop previous renter from stealing items. Current renter has contacted local police and filed a report: homeowner gave statement of incident.
External hard drive was inside an olive green laptop bag with zippers in black trim; the bag also had a black shoulder strap and two outside pockets of different sizes on the front of the bag. The back of the laptop bag had a large velcro pocket and inside storage space dividers.
The Seagate external hard drive was recertified and was all black in color. There is a docking station underneath the device that can be removed and will show the serial number shown in photos. The device’s only discernable feature is the cosmetic condition of the device; dusty and scuffed and is named TCG or TheComputerGuy when connected to a readable laptop or device.
Any information leading to return of the laptop or detainment of alleged thief will be rewarded with monetary value.
- Stolen 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins
- Ford Econoline RV Stolen
- Stolen Travel Trailer, Forest River Sonoma SMALL
- Stolen Silver Plate Bowl with Candlesticks
- Thanks for everyone who looked for my trailer. The Wichita Police found it while serving a warrant .
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab