Stolen Utility Trailer 7' x 16'
|Date of Theft||Noticed it gone on Saturday night 5-13-18|
|Location of Theft||Highway 87 South about 1-1/2 miles south of I-10|
|Model||Tandem Axle 7x16 metal mesh sided Utility Trailer|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||Santa Rosa County Sheriff|
|Case Number||G. Zicari 166 18-00-4854|
Here’s the Story…
Utility Trailer stolen on or before May 13, 2018 from rural location on Highway 87 South about 1-1/2 miles south of I-10 in Santa Rosa County Florida 32583. See picture attached, black 7′ x 16′ metal mesh sided utility trailer has drop down drive ramp, tandem axles, with electric brakes, and there is wood decking that I coated with Thompson’s water seal. The license plate # is 51UTB445 with decal #51515877 is the plate registered to this trailer but of course the thief may have put another plate on the trailer, and the VIN #7F3B1UG25HR007175.
I had parked trailer and locked the tongue with a very good lock that snugged up tight so no bolt cutter should have been able to cut off that lock. I noticed it gone the evening of May 13th when I drove into the yard near where it had been parked. It may have been taken that day but I can’t be sure because I don’t always notice that part of my property.
- Highway 87 South Milton Florida 32583
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer
- Stolen Can Am Maverick
- Stole My Truck While I Was At Work
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Hallmark Trailer Was My Daddy’s That Is In Heaven
- Stolen 2018 Specialized Fuse
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Thieves Stole My Car
- Stolen 88 Honda Civic (creamy sedan)