(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 017831
- Date of Theft: 12~19~2015
- Location of Theft: Hartly, Delaware
- Model Year: 2010
- Make: Harley Davidson
- Model: FLHTCU Electra Glide
- Color: Custom Gloss Black/Silver Pearl (Red Pinstripe), American Flag/Eagle on Batwing Fairing, Willie G. buttons EVERYWHERE!
- License Plate: MC36257
- VIN Number: 1HD1FC414AB619292
- City Where Stolen: Hartly
- State: Delaware
- Country: United States
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: Delaware State Police Troop 3
- Case Number: 03-15-82896
- Listed: December 21, 2017 8:59 am
- Expires: 89 days, 20 hours
Stolen 911 hopes to help by giving users a place to tell the story of their stolen items. Help keep the site ad-free by using our Amazon portal located at the top of every page. Your support will earn us a small commision on anything you purchase. Learn more here.
I didn’t post a reward because I can’t really afford one I’m just hoping that by reaching out to my fellow veterans.
To all, My 2010 Harley Davidson Electra Glide (purchased on 05.05.15, our 10th. wedding anniversary) was stolen in the early morning hrs. (while my wife & I were sleeping) after working a long hard day at our jobs. It was stolen right from our driveway in the little community we reside in Hartly Delaware. Unfortunately to my dismay our neighbors (some of which have security cameras) were unable to help us because either their cameras were either not on, or they don’t record what they’re videoing (you might ask ask yourselves why do they have cameras then), I suppose they think “Why should I have to have security equipment in the community I live in?” I’ve asked myself the same thing over & over. I’m finding ALL ways I can to reach out to humanity to recover my pride & joy, I just bought the bike about 6 mths. ago (actually our son got it for my wife & I on our 10th. wedding anniversary), She has a beautiful mural painted on the fairing of an American flag behind a Bald Eagle with the phrase “Live to Ride” delicately inscribed under it. I didn’t post a reward because I can’t really afford one I’m just hoping that by reaching out to my fellow veterans (yes I’m a former Petty Officer 2nd. Class Machinist Mate in the USN), along with ALL the other fellow human beings on this planet that someone somewhere will see this and reach out to help. Thank you all, and God Bless!
9014 total views, 3 today
Most Viewed Today
- 2018 Honda Grom Black STOLEN in Weatherford TX at Holland Lake apartments sep 15. Was in its parking spot at 9pm was gone by 6am next day (97 views)
- Stolen mens snowboard red jacket and khaki pants, 3 pairs of riding boots and helmet (11 views)
- 14K White Gold, Quad cut diamond, wedding ring (10 views)
- $1500 Reward for Stolen Phone (9 views)
- A Fujifilm X-T20 in silver lost in airport (9 views)