Stolen Vintage Sunglasses
Here’s the Story…
The thieves went through my car, rifling through our belongings specifically to find things to sell. While almost everything was worthless, one item of particular personal value, and the item that will immediately trace to the thieves once they try to sell it, is a pair of rare, unique sunglasses they found in my car. They are irreplaceable, and the only person in this area… and likely one of only a few in the entire country… who has them is me.
I looked, literally, all over the world for these sunglasses for close to 11 years. I finally found them in Japan in 2010. They’re a pair of vintage Jean Paul Gaultier sunglasses, made in 1997 and discontinued shortly thereafter. I have no doubt that the thieves have no idea how rare these are and how easily they can be traced back to me.
I am desperate to get them back, since I cannot replace them.
|Date of Theft||10/4/2015|
|Location of Theft||Residence|
|Type of Property||sunglasses|
|Make||Jean Paul Gaultier|
|Color||blue lense/silver frame|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||King County Police Dept.|
- NE 152nd St Shoreline Washington 98155
- Stolen 88 Honda Civic (creamy sedan)
- STOLEN 05 FORD F450 CREW CAB SUPER DUTY flatbed tow truck
- Stolen Ford Ranger
- Stolen mazda 3
- Stolen 10×8 Black Utility Trailer
- Stolen Red Ford F-350 and Red 44′ Cargo Trailer
- Stolen 2006 Ford F-250
- 1993 Nissan Pathfinder Gray STOLEN 12/6/18
- Stolen 2004 Buick LaSabre
- STOLEN TRUCK (FORD EXPLORER)