Stolen Vintage Sunglasses
|Date of Theft||10/4/2015|
|Location of Theft||Residence|
|Type of Property||sunglasses|
|Make||Jean Paul Gaultier|
|Color||blue lense/silver frame|
|Police Report Filed?||Yes|
|Name of Police Agency||King County Police Dept.|
Here’s the Story…
The thieves went through my car, rifling through our belongings specifically to find things to sell. While almost everything was worthless, one item of particular personal value, and the item that will immediately trace to the thieves once they try to sell it, is a pair of rare, unique sunglasses they found in my car. They are irreplaceable, and the only person in this area… and likely one of only a few in the entire country… who has them is me.
I looked, literally, all over the world for these sunglasses for close to 11 years. I finally found them in Japan in 2010. They’re a pair of vintage Jean Paul Gaultier sunglasses, made in 1997 and discontinued shortly thereafter. I have no doubt that the thieves have no idea how rare these are and how easily they can be traced back to me.
I am desperate to get them back, since I cannot replace them.
- NE 152nd St Shoreline Washington 98155
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler
- 7 foot Tall Metal Chicken Stolen
- Stolen 2009 Silver Chevy Impala Topeka to Portland
- STOLEN 2000 HONDA CIVIC
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer
- Stolen Can Am Maverick
- Stole My Truck While I Was At Work
- Ranch King Utility Trailer Stolen