(260) 786-5367 Submit Tip Via Text Submit Tip Via Phone
Post ID # 052667
- Date of Theft: July 18th, 2018
- Type of Jewelry: Wedding Set
- City Where Stolen: Conley
- State: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Police Report Filed?: Yes
- Name of Police Agency: Clayton County Police
- Listed: September 14, 2018 9:59 pm
- Expires: 297 days, 19 hours
Stolen 911 hopes to help by giving users a place to tell the story of their stolen items. Help keep the site ad-free by using our Amazon portal located at the top of every page. Your support will earn us a small commision on anything you purchase. Learn more here.
10K white gold wedding set, solitaire with accent engagement ring, wedding band with accent, 1950s 1960s style, both bands had to be resoldered so telltale repair on bands, size 8. I haven’t even been engaged a year, and I wasn’t yet married a month before my rings were stolen right from under me. I’m six and a half months pregnant, heading to seven with a three year old already so I can’t comb pawn shops looking for my property, I just wish for it back.
131 total views, 1 today