|Date of Theft||August 2015|
|Type of Jewelry||Ring|
Here’s the Story…
I gave my daughter my mother’s wedding band for her 18th birthday (in 2011). It was taken from her in Statesboro, GA in August 2015.
It is a thin white gold band with about 6 small diamonds set in a straight line across the top of the ring. It is around a size 6, and is engraved inside with my parent’s wedding date June 16, 1951
Please, your help is GREATLY appreciated to bring this family heirloom home!
- Stolen 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins
- Ford Econoline RV Stolen
- Stolen Silver Plate Bowl with Candlesticks
- Mavic Air Drone – White – Lost or Stolen – in gray zipper case
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP
- Stolen John Deere 317G with Auger and Trailer