|Date of Theft||August 2015|
|Type of Jewelry||Ring|
Here’s the Story…
I gave my daughter my mother’s wedding band for her 18th birthday (in 2011). It was taken from her in Statesboro, GA in August 2015.
It is a thin white gold band with about 6 small diamonds set in a straight line across the top of the ring. It is around a size 6, and is engraved inside with my parent’s wedding date June 16, 1951
Please, your help is GREATLY appreciated to bring this family heirloom home!
- 2000 Honda Civic CX Stolen
- Snow White and her Seven Dwrafs Concrete Statues Stolen
- Stolen BLUE HONDA FIT
- Isuzu npr 2007 14ft box truck with black liftgate
- SPECIALIZED STUMP JUMPER STOLEN IN TAHOE
- Wells Cargo Trailer Loaded With Tools – Stolen
- Stolen Dodge Cummins 4×4 White Single Cab
- Stolen Suzuki GSXR 1000
- 2007 F-250 Lariat CCLB 4×4 Stolen
- Stolen 2003 Lexus GX 470 – PLEASE HELP